College Orientation: I looked upon the dual days of information cramming with a nervous excitement. At first at least. With a “COME AT ME BRO” attitude firmly in place I was determined to learn as much as possible, make a few friends, maybe even talk to some professors…
However, based on life’s love for trolling, I should have known these days would not progress in such an immaculate fashion.
Gifs, despite being the computer geek cousins to the picture, inherit a most important family trait: the ability to convey multiple feelings and meaning.
With this said and without any further ado… my reactions to orientation in gifs:
- Schedule beginning at 6 AM…???
- My boyfriend being there.
- Random Mary Sue hitting on my boyfriend… when it was completely obvious we were (and still are, thank you very much) together.
- Said Mary Sue’s inability to pronounce “tempestuous.”
- The three hour information session… in the morning D:
- Mary Sue… with her righteous southern accent… (Get away from my man)
- Starbucks, anyone?
- Discovering the Anime and Psych Clubs:
- Being told I had swag… Awwww yeahhh